T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Random Thoughts

I always forget how tiring teaching summer session is. By the end of week I'm ready for a break.

I had a student tell me today (and this was a genuine complement) that I was the smartest person he'd ever met. It was sweet, but I had to laugh because it seemed too funny.

It has been so, so, so hot here! The heat index has been over 100〫Yuck! As always, it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't humid.

Today was little j's last day of school. It's so hard to believe that she is going to be in third grade next fall.

I'm taking little j out to dinner and a movie tonight -- Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer. I don't have high hopes for a cinematic masterpiece, but I hope to laugh.

Big J comes home from Russia on Sunday. Woohoo!

No comments: