T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Day to Savor

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. Big J is still is Moscow and will return home tomorrow night. little j just left for a Girl Scout overnight. I'm all alone -- in the best kind of way possible. And what to do with myself?

I just spent the last 45 minutes looking online for potting benches and came across photos of benches made out of old doors. I think that would be very cool -- an old door as the back with a dresser drawer as the table part. I have a picture in my head -- I just need to commit it to paper.

Other plans for the day -- I need to clean up my office and work on a syllabus for the next summer course. But I think I may go out to the nursery and by a new plant (or two) for my office.

Tonight, I am contemplating going to a movie, but it is more likely that I will watch a movie at home. I think a nice bottle of wine is in order. Although Big J bought me a bottle of Hendricks gin, so that's an option too. And for dinner? Something easy -- perhaps a small frittata with spinach and feta (feta frittata!) Or I might run by the butcher for a nice steak.

Oh the possibilities!!!!!

No comments: