T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Random Thoughts

It's been too long, my friends. This semester is kicking my ass.

I'm interviewing for my job next Tuesday. Really? Yes, really. It's a good thing because if they hire me then I will have been vetted through a national search. But it's also pretty weird.

little j and I are getting ready to start reading the last Harry Potter book.

Big J leaves for Ethiopia and South Africa a week from today. I so wish I could go, but the end of the semester takes priority.

Speaking of Big J being gone, he will miss Mother's Day and our 15th anniversary. Perhaps little j and I can have our own celebration!

Fridays have turned into pizza night. We've been watching the current week episode of American Idol and/or a movie and hanging out in the living room together. I don't know if it will last through the summer, but it has been a lot of fun.

I can hardly believe it is almost May. Where has this semester gone? Crazy!

No comments: