T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

Tonight Big J and I are going to see the Dave Matthews Band. WOOHOO!

What is about DMB music that just makes me happy?

It's finally starting to feel like spring. It's about time.

little j was sullen this morning. That's right -- sullen.

On thing that I will miss about my post-doc is my office. It is a full wall of windows looking out to beautiful flowering trees and an expanse of grass. The windows open and the air, at least today, is cool but not cold -- that cool that comes on spring mornings.

It is almost certain that my office in the ed school will be virtually windowless. I'll have to compensate with photos, lamps, and plants that do well is low-light spaces.

The house next door and the one right across the street are both for sale. It makes me feel like we are bad neighbors, even though I know it has nothing to do with us.

Did I mention that we get to see Dave tonight?

No comments: