T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

Big J came home today. Life is much easier and better when he's around.

I feel like I've been working so much lately that I haven't had time to just think.

A friend suggested that I set aside one day a week to do my writing -- good idea.

Lately we've been watching movies that I grew up with: The Muppet Movie, ET, Mary Poppins. It is so cool that little j likes these movies as much as I do.

I need a few rainy days.

And I need cool fall mornings and evenings.

I paid for my gym membership on Wednesday and I am really looking forward to going more regularly again.

I'm having a hard time getting back into my hobbies that I started when I was working on my dissertation. I just don't have any reason to procrastinate!

No comments: