T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

I'm psyched for Psych! Yes, a whole new season of Psych starts tonight. Love it!

I broke the lawnmower this morning. And when I say broke I really mean it. I broke the thingy that holds the blade on. Oops!

My herbs are finally at a point that I can start using them. Fresh basil! Woohoo!

I'm a terrible housekeeper when Big J is out of town.

little j had a meltdown this morning and I tried something new: I sat her in my lap in the rocking chair and just let her cry it out. It worked. Hmmm....perhaps patience is a virtue.

I like Al Gore's vision of a carbon-free future.

French press coffee is the best coffee.

I have two Obama bumper stickers but haven't put them on my car because I'd rather have something that can be taken off like a window cling. Does that mean I'm not fully committed?

I have rediscovered the joys of fans.

Since we got a new vacuum I look forward to cleaning the floors.

No comments: