T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts (Saturday Edition)

Sorry about the 24 hour delay on the Random Thoughts, but a subsequent post will reveal the craziness that was our Independence Day. Back to the randomness:

I really don't like melon. However watermelon, if chilled, can be delicious.

The older I get the more convinced I am that fireworks, the kind you shoot off in your driveway, are more for adults than kids.

You know those people who are obsessed with keeping their car clean? I'm not one of them. In fact, I am pretty much the opposite.

Our family used to have a Fourth of July kite flying contest. No store-bought kites were allowed and some family members spent the whole year planning their kite as well as devious sabotage.

I miss mountains.

According to Forbes, our county is one of the top 20 counties to raise a family. I neither agree nor disagree.

We just got a new vacuum because I deemed our old one "broken." This morning Big J fixed our old one. Oh well.

No comments: