T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 25, 2008

Random Thought Friday

Here they are, in no particular order:

I really feel like crap today. I mean really sick: headache, queasy stomach, achy. What's up with that?

What I really want to be doing is spending time out in the yard. I never thought I had much patience for gardening, but lately I do.

little j has been asking for word definitions lately. She always phrases it, "What means X?" As in, "What means puke?" So her most recent definition queries have been puke (easy) and sexy (not so easy).

And speaking of sexy. little j told us that 'sexy' was one of the site words that they have at school. Ummmm yeah....I don't think so.

1 comment:

Wild Cayuse Creek said...

I have to admit that "what means sexy" has become one of my favorite phrases.