T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Thought Friday

  • I can tell that I'm done with my dissertation because I don't seem to have any misplaced aggression. Instead of 'random thoughts' I was going to post an 'on notice' list, a la Colbert, but I couldn't think of enough people or things that I am irritated with to fill up the list.
  • I have a meeting with a faculty member in our program today that I am puzzled by. She has a "neat project" that she thinks I'll be interested in. I'm suspicious of the word neat -- it implies that I will be working for free.
  • I really, really need a pedicure.
  • Big J got me a massage as a gift for successfully defending my dissertation. I don't know why I am procrastinating making an appointment.
  • It is supposed to be 79 degrees today.
  • Last night I could not stop sneezing. I hope that I am not developing allergies.
  • Big J and I have date night tonight. I honestly can't remember the last time we had date night (not including going out to for a dissertation celebration).
  • I still haven't turned in my library books. What am I waiting for?
  • There is so much uncertainty about what we will be doing next year. I sort of feel like there are 10 different doors and I don't know which one to go through.

No comments: