T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's the little things (happy edition)

It's snowing today! WOOHOO! And I am sitting in the McGregor Room at the library -- this once was the rare books room, now it is a lovely study room with tables, comfortable chairs and low lighting. The dark woodwork perimeter has rows and rows of books along with 8 foot high windows. It is the perfect place to make dissertation progress -- dare I say, dissertation history (okay, that might be overstating it).

And, on another positive note, I have my wireless access back. No more schlepping around the 6 foot long ethernet cord praying that I will find a place to set up that is next to a connection. All I needed was a new wireless card and, ta dah!, I'm back in the game. What could be better.

No comments: