T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I've been away

Well, I haven't exactly been away. But I've been without my computer for a week now. Last Sunday my hard drive crashed. I didn't panic like I thought I would, which is a good thing. But I have gone through major "laptop withdrawal." Apparently I need a 12-step program for computer access: That Girl has an addiction to computers, emailing, and the internet. Of course they say the first step to overcoming any addiction is to admit that you have one, but I don't want to get over this...so it doesn't matter how much I am willing to admit it, I'm not willing to give it up.

Anyway, I've been without the laptop for a full week and in the meantime I have been checking my email on our 10-year old desktop. It is a serious piece of crap. In fact, about a month ago I cleaned everything off the hard drive in order to make it faster so little j can play some games on it without it crashing.

The good news is that I should have my computer back in just a couple days. Good as new! It will be like having an old friend back in my life!

No comments: