T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Random Inappropriate Thoughts

It's been a while since I've written "random thoughts," so I thought I would spice things up a bit with inappropriate thoughts.

What not to say to a colleague: "Ugh, you really smell like an undergrad during finals week!"

No matter how often James Deen is mentioned on a feminist website you read, you should not let curiosity get the best of you and google his name at work.

When students ask me if it's okay if they miss class I really want to say no.  Because, guess what?  It's not okay.  I don't miss class.  And don't ask me if it's okay.  What do you want me to say?

In addition to having a not-so-secret crush on Eminem, I like to listen to his music.  Loud.  In my office.

When you say, "Shut the front door," we know what you are really saying.  Why not just say it?

To the recently retired faculty member: I adore you, but you have now become a curious non-producer.  Please leave my office.

No comments: