T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Home Again!

We made it home last night about 11. It was a long day of traveling and we were all happy to be back in Virginia. We even all said that the humidity was okay. Yeah, that changed this morning when Big J and I both went outside and decided we were done with the humidity.

Lots of changes this week. Big J starts his new position in DC, so little j and I will be on our own. I think it will be okay, but it will be good to get into a routine and no doubt that will take a while. little j has one more week of horse camp and then next week she doesn't have camp so we are planning some fun mom-daughter activities, including going to DC to see Big J's new work space (read: cubicle).

Then little j and I both start school on August 24. I am so not ready. little j is not ready. We have lots to do!

No comments: