T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Sunday, February 06, 2011

That Girl is a Cheesehead

Yes, it's true. This is the first time in a long time that I have been truly excited about the Super Bowl. My Packer shirt has been working overtime this week and finally got a wash while I went to cycle class so I could justify big game food and drink. An hour of a 19-year old yelling at me to "turn it up" will be worth it.

I think this is going to be an epic game. Certainly my hope is for the Packers to prevail, but I also like a good game, not a blowout. Big J asked me earlier today what bar I would like to go to for the Super Bowl (if we were going to go to one). That's a good question...In all honesty, I'm really glad we're not at a party or a bar because I'm afraid I'll get to worked up and excited. Seriously, I'm that amped up about this game.

Check out our game day menu over at That Girl Cooks!

No comments: