T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Catching Up With Random Thoughts

The last couple of weeks have been busier than planned. I supposed that's a good thing, at least in some ways.

We've had some wicked winds in the last week. Unfortunately we are also in the midst of fire season so Big J is at work on date night.

little j is at "Kids' Night Out" tonight. So at least she is having a fun evening out!

Swimming is not going as well as I would like, which is to say, I haven't been since the first time. I think I have a mindblock. I'm not quite sure how to get over it, but I need to, and soon.

little j and I went to the SPCA today to hand out with some animals and we fell in love with a little Jack Russel mix named Leroy. I am 89% sure he would have come home with us had he not had a problem with cats. It was sad to have to put him back in his kennel.

Things on my to-do list tomorrow: grocery store, laundry, bookstore with little j, read admission files....the best Sunday ever! ::sarcasm::

No comments: