T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sidelined By Harry

little j and I have just a few chapters left of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so I picked up books 6 and 7 last week to have on hand and do some pre-reading. I started Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last Thursday. I finished it yesterday morning. Last night I started Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm one of those people that gets totally sucked into books. Right now, I can't stop thinking about Harry, Ron, and Hermione. What will happen? How will this all resolve? Will I be satisfied with the ending? Why does it have to end? All these questions keep swirling through my mind, which is, not incidentally, supposed to be focused on other work-related things. If I were little j I would be frustrated with our one-chapter-per-day pace.

No comments: