T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts - Post-Thanksgiving Edition

I have been so bad about keeping up my blog in the last couple of months. Hopefully as the semester comes to a close that will change.

After one month the novelty of the iPhone has not worn off. I'm finding that I'm not using my computer as much when I am at home, which is probably a good thing. Less web surfing.

The Js made their Annual Black Friday trek. They didn't come home with much . . . a Play Mobile advent calendar, a new toothbrush, a loaf of white bread, and a new LCD TV! WHAT? Yes. It's awesome. Our TV was only 14 years old. But we were noticing that some shows were cut off on the sides and so now that problem is fixed. And it's awesome for Wii.

It's hard to believe that it is nearly December and so close to the holidays. I think I am more ready this year than in the past.

No comments: