T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

That Girl is tired. I feel like Fridays should be a day of rejuvenation, a day to work on things I want to work on. Instead they are turning out to be a day I catch up on all my email and answer questions.

The best thing about having new carpet: I don't have to worry about not wear shoes and I can nap on the floor! (Although I should really get a nap mat.)

Guilty pleasure: moleskin notebooks.

I've been reading a lot lately. Well, a book a week, which for me during a semester in which I am teaching is pretty significant.

It pains me to say this, but I don't find television as relaxing as I once did.

A glass of wine sounds good.

It has been so ridiculously hot this week. Today it is supposed to be 97°. That's really unacceptable. The good thing is that it is supposed to cool down and we should get some rain.

Lately, I have a weird obsession with Edgar Allan Poe.

No comments: