T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Prepping for the Semester

So here's the deal: I am still not done with my syllabi. That's okay, I'll get there. The thing is, and I realized this during lunch with Big J today, when I have something major coming up I find it hard to concentrate.

We just opened the new education building and people have been moving their offices into the new space. I'm not moving into the new building, but I am moving upstairs, eventually. So, there it is, I am moving but I don't know when and I don't know specifically where. Lots of up in the air and it is sort of driving me crazy. I don't mind the fact that I am moving, I mind the fact that communication hasn't been that great.

This uncertainty is debilitating, and I'm not sure why. All I know is that I haven't really been able to focus and my office is a mess.

Certainly things will get done, done well, and done in time.

No comments: