T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, July 02, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

I meant to post more this week, but it's been a little crazy.

little j isn't doing camp this week. It's been good, but I haven't gotten any work done.

We leave for Oregon in 6 days! Woohoo!

The weather has been heavenly the last couple of days -- highs in the low 80s, lows in the 50s. Ahhhhh . . .

I have a new knitting project! Thanks Ms. A! I've wanted to make one of these bags for a while now!

Which leads me to think...for some reason I have a problem knitting things for myself. I'm much happier knitting for others!

Ms. A and I are reading Winter's Bone for our long distance book club. She is finished. I'm almost there. The best thing is that we can discuss it over cocktails in just one short week! I can't wait.

No comments: