T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

This is less a list of thoughts this week. I feel like I have been neglectful of my blog (both of them, actually), and I have been wondering why. And then I wondered if I still needed a blog. So I went back to an early post about why I blog. I first started blogging as a prompt from a friend, and I kept it up because it really did help clear out the extraneous thoughts and focus on the task at hand (my dissertation).

I've found over the past few months that I haven't had as many extraneous thoughts. This is, in part, because I am so busy and not focused on one thing. Rather, I have multiple projects going on and once I get going there is just no stopping in the middle of the day to write about something that I have been thinking about or worrying about, etc.

In fact, I have been so busy that I haven't even had a chance to post about the John Mayer concert on Tuesday!

So there is my random thought for the day -- and it is really a question: Am I too busy to blog?

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Noooooo! And I want to see some new recipe inspirations on That Girl Cooks, please!

That Girl said...

No worries! I will definitely keep blogging, and I've been thinking about new recipes to post as well. I think this post was more a response to feeling overwhelmed and not having time to contemplate life lately!