T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 04, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

I recognize that my Facebook post had a lot to do with the fact that I am stressed.

Seriously, could either one of my graduate assistants get back to me within 24 hours? Perhaps they are literally tied up, because otherwise there is no excuse.

I have now checked out 9 books about on-line teaching. This is not how I envisioned my life.

I have to get my head into my research and writing articles. I'll get there!

I generally don't get a flu shot; this year I will get two.

In planning for the class session on the MBTI, I realized the INFPs (me) are perfectionists who will start and project and not finish it because it isn't up to their high standards. Wow...they should just post a picture of me and all my unfinished projects next to the description.

Is it possible to be to hard on yourself? Possibly. Is it always a bad thing? Not particularly.

No comments: