T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

What is up with students already doing stuff for a course. People, class doesn't start until next Tuesday!

Big J comes home tomorrow morning! Woohoo!

My College Student Development class is nearly full -- I think I have two seats left. I'm popular! (Or else it's a required course...but I think I'll go with I'm popular!)

I have no art on my office walls, but I'm moving next week, so what's the point.

little j was invited to a birthday party at a salon which involves hair styling and mani-pedis. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I want a puppy. A roly-poly, fuzzy, face-licking, romping, adorable puppy.

Dragon, little j's cat, spent the night in the pantry. It was strangely quiet last night, but Minou, my cat, was in heaven!

The two narwhal stories on NPR this week were completely captivating. So much so I missed the bus two mornings in a row!

1 comment:

Wild Cayuse Creek said...

Some students are overachievers. I will point no fingers in our direction.

I think birthday parties for 1st graders involving salons, hair-styling, and mani-pedis are akin to Toddlers and Tiaras. I am opposed.