T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

I started taking swimming lessons this week. I know how to swim, but I just wanted to swim better and possibly do some fitness swimming. I already feel better about putting my face in the water!

I am nervous but looking forward to teaching. I start in just over a week. The good news is, I think the students are more nervous than I am!

We are doing a Father's Day Camping Trip this weekend. Should be fun!

I have been reading Under the Banner of Heaven by Jon Krakauer. Wow...what an interesting, and dare I say frightening, "religion."

They are moving the books out of the education library to the main library. I don't quite know how I feel about this. The good thing is that this will give students meeting space.

I am not working out today because I've come down with a cold on top of my allergies. But I am sad that I'm not working out! I am surprised that I feel this way.

No comments: