T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

I currently have 5 knitting projects in progress. I think I should probably finish them before starting something new.

little j and I are both snuggled up in blankets on the couch today -- at least we have company for our sick day!

The house just hasn't been the same without Jake around. Even though he was quiet, he had a presence.

little j's kitty, Dragon, is longing to go outside. He watched Minou intently when she is outside and is content to sit on the window sill all day.

Last night I talked to the Js about doing more vegetarian dinners....I was thinking four a week, Big J was thinking two. We compromised with three.

I am feeling that familiar backward seasonal affective disorder -- could we just get some snow or rain or at least cloudy days? Apparently not -- it's sunny and bone-chilling cold.

I'm on the lookout for a new Friday Random Thoughts photo...

2 comments:

Hyperreflexia said...

In Bon Appetite there is a vegetarian taco on like page 44... could you try and let me know how it goes? I am not in a position to do any cooking right now.

That Girl said...

That is on our menu this week! I'll give a review over on That Girl Cooks!