T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Monday, December 29, 2008

Random Thoughts -- Holiday Edition

In looking back over my last few posts I realize that they have mostly been Random Thoughts. I don't know exactly what that says, but for some reason I thought it was worth noting.

The last two days have been in the high 60s/low 70s temperature-wise. What's up with that?

According to comments on the Jezebel site, I am not the only one who has a deep appreciation for Law and Order marathons.

My appreciation also extends to CSI and House marathons. I draw the line, however, at watching the same episode twice in one day (mostly).

We are now actively feeding at least 5 cats, three of which are not our own. And only one of which, I believe, is a stray.

It looks like Brett is going to make his retirement official, finally. It's about time buddy.

Big J leaves Saturday for a three week training. Bah!

No comments: