T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

We are going to Ikea tomorrow and I am totally excited.

I feel like I have so much to do and it is all due in October -- paper to write, presentation to prep, proposals to finish and send in. Not to mention all the stuff I want to do: articles, more interviews for my research, etc. whew....

I do not want to have a VP who punctuates every other sentence with "gosh darn it."

I read an article a few days ago that said Facebook users tend to be narcissistic. For the record, I don't use Facebook. Other than that, I have no comment. Well, one more comment, are bloggers also narcissistic?

I am getting ready to apply for jobs...it's a lot of work! No wonder people take a post-doc year, it's a good transition.

When Big J bought the family Sigg water bottles a couple years ago, I was a little skeptical. But now I love mine. It is so much better than Nalgene.

If we don't get some rain we are going to have a very busy fire season here in Virginia.

My new favorite apple to eat out of hand is the Honeycrisp. It is sweet and tart, crisp and juicy -- everything an apple should be.

There are several movies I want to see this fall and I want to see them mostly because of who is in them: Appaloosa with Ed Harris and Viggo Mortensen, The Duchess with Ralph Fiennes, Max Payne with Mark Walhberg, Tell No One with Kristen Scott Thomas, and Quantum of Solace with Daniel Craig

1 comment:

Amanda Villagómez said...

I have been thinking of getting a SIGG too. I used to love my Nalgene water bottle but I got rid of it with all the questions last year about the material.