T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

I have several pairs of shoes in my closet that I need to get rid of but can't bring myself to do it because they bring such great memories of shoe-buying and wearing with Sherri.

One of the women I work with is pretty conservative, but I found that we have more in common than I first thought.

I really haven't watched Law and Order in the last month...is it possible to go through L&O withdrawals?

The weather is nearly perfect lately -- mid-70s during the day and mid-50s at night. It's autumn.

little j starts soccer tomorrow -- between soccer on Saturdays, swimming on Sundays, and gymnastics on Thursday she's going to be one fit kid.

I think being an actor is probably a lot harder than many people think.

I like clocks and watches, but I don't like being dictated by time.

I'm looking forward to doing some yard work this weekend.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Last month I finally had to say goodbye to the Kenneth Cole camel-colored shoes with plum-colored lining. I remember buying them at the Nordstrom at Lloyd Center while our freshmen tried ice skating on EasTrek. Mountaineers Took the City and we took some fabulous shoes!
...will we ever have discretionary income again to go shoe shopping together? sigh...

That Girl said...

Those are the exact shoes that inspired this random thought. I tried them on the other day and realized that no matter how much I loved them they would have to go. Never mind that my feet grew a half size during pregnancy . . . I have stubbornly held onto them. I miss those shoe shopping days!

Sally HP said...

Yes, L and O withdrawls are entirely possible...as are overdoses. I watched it for a bout 5 hoursin a row every night for the first two months of C's life and had to take a little break...I think I'm ready again since the new episodes are on :)