T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

Have you seen the shirt Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.? I love it. I covet it.

I would never in a million years describe myself as "crafty," yet yesterday I began a craft project that turned out amazingly well. I have been loving the decoupage switch plates but not the price tag. So I did it myself. Love them! I am on a switch plate decoupage kick...pretty soon every switch plate in the house will be covered!

Checking out books (fiction books) from the library is interesting because they are mostly hardcover. They don't really fit in my purse.

Big J and I have date night tonight. Our first in about 3 months.

The last week has been cloudy, humid, rainy, and hot. Bleck!

You know you're addicted to L&O (in all it's forms) when the characters start appearing in your dreams.

Cable television has really stepped up to combat bad summer television; with shows like The Closer, Burn Notice, and Psych there are now reasons to stay inside on sweltering summer nights. Not sure if that's good or bad.

I am totally embarrassed to admit this, but the other night I was looking for something to watch and I chose Hannah Montana. The really embarrassing part? little j was already in bed!

1 comment:

Hyperreflexia said...

my late night tv choice is Roseanne