T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Dreaming of Travel

I'm watching an episode of Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations in which he is in Ireland. He is currently eating seafood and pouring glass after glass of wine. He's already had several pints of Guinness, including one with breakfast. I really, really want to spend a couple weeks in Ireland. Not to mention Italy, France, Greece, Sweden, and Spain. I've got the travel bug.

I recently picked up an issue of Gourmet that reviewed various cooking schools in the U.S. and abroad. I think that would be an amazing vacation. I can just imagine spending a week learning about food and new cooking techniques in France. I'd love to explore the markets, taking in the fresh produce, baked goods, meats and cheeses. I can't imagine a better vacation.

Someday . . .

No comments: