T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

I thought that being without the internet during vacation would be bad. As it turns out it was okay and sort of relaxing.

I like fruit pie.

The weather in Virginia has been surprisingly mild the last few days. I'm waiting for the humidity hammer to drop.

I haven't been particularly productive since I've been home . . . of course I haven't been able to go to sleep before 1 a.m. either.

I think there is something to be said for a "staycation," but I also think that you'd have to be really deliberate about making it an actual vacation.

When I was growing up I spent summers reading. And that's about it. I miss that.

My cousin and I used to write stories together. I miss that, too.

Although I am looking forward to the presidential race, I am not looking forward to all the negative political ads. Can't we just have a discussion about the issues without all the personal attacks?

No comments: