T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Slacker's Friday Random Thoughts

(Slacker because today is Saturday!)

  • The weather has been unbelievably nice today. Well, for the most part. Actually as I write this I am sitting outside and there is just the slightest breeze on which I can smell a neighborhood barbecue. Ahhhh.......springtime in the south.
  • I am slightly disturbed by how old Jake (our dog) is getting. He is no longer able to climb up the stairs to our bedroom and he hasn't even showed an interest in running off.
  • I've been in a crazy house purging mode lately.
  • You know how it feels when you stand up and look up and the clouds and they are moving fairly quickly and then you feel like you are moving too? That's really cool.
  • I really want to work in the yard, but we may be moving and I don't know if I really want to put the effort into it. Then again, we may not be moving.
  • Last night we went out to pizza and ran into one of little j's friends from school. Her friend's dad is a "quiet talker," I had a hard time hearing almost anything that he said.
  • Big J started to open a bottle of wine that I bought today only to find, once taking off the foil, that there was some mold on the cork. Ewwwwwww!
  • I've been thinking about taking up swimming, but I don't know if that is realistic since I don't like water in my face.

No comments: