T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Monday, March 31, 2008

Who am I?

Yesterday I agreed to download some Hannah Montana songs for little j. At this moment she is dancing a singing to one of the songs. And she told me tonight that when she grows up she wants to be a cowgirl, large animal vet, and a rock star like Hannah Montana. I never thought I would be the mom that was okay with something like H.M., but apparently I am. ......sigh

I don't want to justify or rationalize (even though I'm really good at it), but her music is actually quite good in terms of lyrics and content. When I say good, I mean positive. Who can argue with "Who said I won't be president? I say you ain't see nothin' yet." That's certainly something I don't mind little j listening to.

And yes, we do watch the show from time to time. Although I always watch with little j and we talk about the plot. Good lord...next thing you know I'll be trying to buy tickets for the concert at crazy prices. Okay, maybe not. (Notice the maybe?)

No comments: