T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Monday, March 24, 2008

Today's the Day

Yesterday I was on edge and just a bit testy. This morning I woke up at 5 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. There's part of me that is totally confident. But there's this worm of doubt that keeps creeping (do worms creep?) in. Am I prepared? Will I be able to answer questions? What if I can't answer a question? What if I am so stressed out that I run out of the room crying? (Unlikely, but still the thought is there.) What if I don't pass? I mean, would my committee have said something before now? And if not, why? I'm fully aware that I will have some changes I need to make, and that is totally okay, but what if I can't get them done before May 1? What if I was totally wrong in my analysis? What if . . .

That's what's going on in my head this morning. I'll let you know how it all turns out.

No comments: