T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Monday, February 04, 2008

Over a Hurdle

Good news dear readers: I turned in a full draft of my dissertation today.


"Hey That Girl! Now that you've turned in a draft of your dissertation what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to Disney World!"


No, really. I'm going to Disney World. We are leaving on Wednesday and driving down with a stop over in Savannah. Ten days of family time.

Back to the dissertation -- my draft, while complete, is pretty darn drafty. In fact, chapter 5 definitely needs some work. Chapter 2 needs a little revision. And chapter 3 isn't quite there. But I'll get some feedback, and that's what I really need right now.

Plus the big bonus, I finally got to see the document all together. My advisor asked for it to be spiral bound and when Big J gave it to me today I thought, "Hey, this is really happening." Life just doesn't get better than that.

1 comment: