T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Thoughts

I just watch Dierks Bentley on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.  He did a Pink Floyd song (since it is Pink Floyd Week on Late Night).   I seriously dislike Pink Floyd, but Dierks' cover was amazing.

Speaking of covers, if someone suggests you listen to Susan Boyle's cover of Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode, don't.  Just run away, far, far away.

Weather-wise, this is going to be the perfect fall weekend.


Why can't I keep my office clean?  In addition to needing to generally put papers, books, etc. away, I just realized that I need to dust.  What?  Plus, I have student projects that I would like to get rid of.

Fridays are now sort of weird.  I'd really like to be able to spend some time with Big J, but I actually like Fridays in my office.  So I have an odd tension.  I'll be content with our Friday lunches!



No comments: