T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Random Thoughts

I am having a profound sense of deja vu at the moment.

Big J has been away for two weeks in Ethiopia and South Africa. He is home tomorrow and I am so glad!

little j and I are having our weekly pizza and American Idol tonight. It's been fun to watch with her.

I'm craving hot wings.

I'm also craving a grapefruit margarita.

I have a giant pile of grading on my desk at work. This is not the best part of my job.

It is really humid and yuck here. It's in the 70s and the clouds just feel oppressive. This is the thing I really dislike about living in the south.

Big J met someone from Thailand while he was on his trip and he said we should come visit and he would teach us to scuba dive. Yes! Yes! And Yes! That would be a perfect December vacation.

No comments: