T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

It seems like a lifetime (or at least way more than a week) since my last Friday Random Thoughts.

Big J comes home tonight. I will be so glad to have him back!

Teaching, while incredibly satisfying, is exhausting -- especially during summer session.

That said, one more week of class!

I plan to sleep a lot this weekend, in addition to celebrating Fathers' Day and preparing for class.

I would also like to finish The Girl Who Played With Fire -- it's really good, but I've only been finding short spurts of reading time.

I actually have several books I'd like to read in the next couple of months, but I also have two new syllabi to prepare and an article (yes, that same article) to get out!

Whoever invented "summer break" didn't really know what they were talking about.

No comments: