T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

Week one without Big J is coming to a close. There are some days that I feel like things are falling apart, but mostly little j and I are holding everything together.

Little Georgia is growing and totally stealing our hearts. She and little j are becoming good friends.

I've been really wanting/craving red beer, but we don't normally have domestic beer in the house. And is it weird that I didn't buy PBR at the store the other day because I was afraid of what people would think of me when I walked out?

How did I only just learn that there is a competition of lying/storytelling? The North Carolina Bold-Faced Liars Showdown is apparently the place to be!

Is it really so bad that I want to take a nap at 9 am?

No comments: