T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

It's Friday again. It seems like it was Friday just a couple days ago.

I've spent the last two and a half days home with little j for her spring break. Her week didn't turn out exactly as we planned since we are in the midst of fire season here in Virginia and Big J has had to work.

Last night I dreamed that my boss was mad at me because I wasn't in my office every day. Really? I must be feeling a bit guilty or something about these couple of days. Which is ridiculous since I am working from home and I'll be working this weekend as well.

Having a puppy is awesome! Except for puppy teeth, which are not awesome.

We went from winter to summer to spring in the space of about 10 days. Seriously weather, make up your mind.

No comments: