T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts

Shout out to Sherri who called me last night to excitedly tell me that two of our former students were on HGTV's "My First Place." How cool is that!

Although February is slowly coming to a close I feel like it will be winter forever!

I just have to accept the fact that for me February equals little to no motivation.

However, the bright spot this year is the Olympics, which I have been thoroughly enjoying.

For some reason I am totally getting into Scandinavian thrillers. Odd. But oh, so good. My current bedside read is Jar City.

Last semester I was so good about keeping everything neat and filed away in my office -- this semester, not so much. I have piles everywhere. Not good, but more true to my nature.

2 comments:

Amanda Villagómez said...

I just talked to Sherri today but she didn't mention the former students. Were they anyone that I would have known?

That Girl said...

I think so...Mark Hanrahan? I think you were students at the same time.