T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, January 01, 2010

Friday Random Thoughts -- New Decade Edition

Doesn't it seem like just yesterday that the world was worried about Y2K? And here we are, 10 years later, the technology infrastructure intact, the economy in shambles. Who would have predicted that?

The Js are playing Scooby Doo on Wii together. little j is yelling at Big J -- it doesn't seem like much fun, but apparently I'm the only one that thinks that!

I'm thinking about work more, now that I start back up again in three days. I have a lot to get done in the next few weeks.

Tomorrow the holiday decorations come down. It's a little sad, but also good because the house feels clean and fresh.

Despite her protests, I think little j is anxious to go back to school on Monday.

I have no new year's resolutions, but I did tell little j that I would try to be sillier.

No comments: