T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, October 02, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

That Girl is exhausted!

We went to the U2 concert last night -- so amazing. We had amazing seats and I admit that when Bono came on I kind of teared up a little. He's just that cool.

little j has her first Girl Scout ceremony this weekend. Yeah, that wasn't my favorite part of Girl Scouts, it will be interesting to see what she thinks.

Today I will get a partial draft of my article done! No, seriously.

I started reading The Complete Works of Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1 the other night -- I'm hooked. How did I not read this before?

For some reason I have been craving yogurt. But I really dislike flavored yogurt and must have Greek yogurt. Weird.

I would like a week-long beach vacation.

1 comment:

Wild Cayuse Creek said...

Beach vacation for me too, please. I'd like some warm sun and sand.