T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hide and S(l)eek

I've been in my office all day prepping for my 4 pm class. So I decided to take a little break and do some on-line browsing for a couple items that I've been needing lately--namely footies and shapers. So here I am browsing Spanx awesome line of shapers, which are essential to my wardrobe now that I have had a child, am nearing the 40 mark, and don't spend hours in the gym on a daily basis, when my program chair (and former professor) comes into my office to talk about my potential future in the program. I knew there was a reason I situated my office so my computer screen is not visible to visitors. "Oh hello...yes I'd like to talk about my future and the potential of a tenure track position, but let me just minimize the Spanx Hide and Sleek Panties which are now visible on my screen."

1 comment:

Wild Cayuse Creek said...

I cannot stop laughing.... I know this scenario well.