but I am feeling particularly surly today. It's been a day of ups and downs:
- I concluded therapy for a while and I feel really good about that.
- I got really great feedback from my fellow post0docs about my structural equation modeling.
- I had a great lunch (leftover salmon on a bed of arugula topped with some Green Goddess dressing).
- I realized that I see statistics in equations in my head (good and weird).
- Today is "free cone day" at Ben & Jerry's.
- There's a thunderstorm moving through with awesomely loud thunder.
- Feeling like I have a lot to do at work in the next few weeks without a lot of support.
- Other people are following through with their stuff, so it makes it hard to follow through with mine.
- I really, really need (and want) to get back to structural equation modeling, but still don't have the program in the lab.
- I had busy dreams last night about yard work for my Grandmother and making cupcakes for an event at little j's school.
- I struggled to find plastic container lids for my lunch today. I really hate the whole lid search.
(Interestingly, most of the downs are to do with work...but there are ups with work too...what does this mean?)