T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Random Thoughts

Thank you wonderful ladies for your good wishes and advice. All went well and I am home on the couch being taken care of by Big J.

Kudos to the UVa medical center -- they made everything easy and comfortable.

Painkillers are awesome.

I am now officially hooked on The Amazing Race -- thank you Ms. S! I love it.

My New Year's resolution to have more houseplants and be better about taking care of them is going well. little j and I even made terrariums a few weeks ago and they are lovely.

And speaking of plants, we took our fence down last weekend and are planning for some new raised beds for vegetables. Yay!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Ok, I'm officially the worst girlfriend for missing your surgery. So...here are some belated "well-wishes." I hope you are feeling better after a weekend of rest and that everything is going well.
Love,
Ms. S.