T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

I apologize for the lateness of this post, for some reason I didn't really have many random thoughts yesterday. Perhaps that is a random thought in itself.

This has been a strange week. I am still trying to figure out my schedule.

On weekends I am torn between wanting to do stuff and wanting to do nothing.

It is interesting not having any homework to do. Which doesn't mean that I don't have work to do on the weekends, it is just no longer considered "homework."

I love the fact that little j is watching cartoons and dressed up in her fairy costume.

I have a knitting project going that I am not making any progress on. I need to get with it.

Jake is having a tougher time getting around. He now needs help getting on his ottoman. I have a feeling it's not going to be much longer until he can't walk at all.

No comments: