T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Random Thoughts

For whatever reason whenever I get my nails done at a salon I never ask for anything special (e.g., french manicure) because I don't want to inconvenience anyone.

little j loves, loves, loves kindergarten!

I start my post doc on Monday. I am really excited about the potential.

I have a lot of work to do to get ready for my conference presentation in November.

Kindergarten is a lot of work . . . for parents!

I feel myself becoming a "helicopter parent" and I don't like it. But then again, it's only the second day and it is kindergarten. Besides, little j informed me that she just wants to be dropped off next week and not walked to her classroom.

It's sort of weird to be reading for pleasure again. I feel kind of guilty sometimes.

A bientot LeRoi, you will be missed.

No comments: