T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, May 23, 2008

Random Thought Friday

Welcome Memorial Day weekend with some random thoughts:

  • Clearly I haven't been posting enough when my friend (who didn't post for nearly two months!) comments on the fact that she is tired of seeing the Lawn when she looks at my blog!
  • I like turtles.
  • I realized today that because Big J was out of town I only had one meaningful adult conversation all week. That's sad.
  • On the upside, little j is becoming a better conversationalist.
  • little j and I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark last night. Although she seemed to enjoy it, I realized that much of the plot was lost on her simply because she doesn't know about Nazis and we aren't a religious family.
  • Putting "Nazis" and "religious family" together in the same sentence seems quite odd. (But if you've seen the movie, you know what I mean.)
  • The other day Big J and I were driving down the road and he said, "Look at all those penguins." WHAT? He meant pigeons.
  • This week the Daly Show was in reruns, that really ruins my late-night television watching.

1 comment:

Hyperreflexia said...

At least you are consistent with posting random thoughts. I am consistently in consistent. Oh and all my thoughts these days tend to be random and unorganized.