T h Corny A T G amIr R L

Friday, November 02, 2007

So much for Stephen Colbert

Sadly, the Democratic committee of South Carolina voted not to put Colbert on the state's primary ballot. They just didn't get it...oh well, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

The Sunday NYT magazine has a good article about Obama this weekend: Is (His) Biography (Our) Destiny? It really provides a good look at his politics.

In other news, Big J comes home this afternoon. I am so, so happy. Last night little j woke up about 3 a.m. because she had an accident in bed. So I changed her sheets while she changed pajamas. Of course there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep even though I'm sick and dead tired. So I turned on the TV hoping that would put me to sleep. No such luck. But I finally fell asleep a little after 5. little j woke me up at 8. It was a long, long night. But it gave me some time to think about pretty much everything (my dissertation, little j, the war in Iraq, the flooding in Mexico, whatever came to mind).

No comments: